Our final group practice is done and over. I banged out 6 miles like a true champ and even cranked out my best time ever. This has never been about the time for me, it is about completing a half marathon. I have no ego about walking it if I have to but I must say, it does feel good to say that I now run most of it and have improved my time. Yesterday’s run felt awesome and dare I say…..easy. Yes, the 6-mile run felt easy. I am ready to run 13.1 miles. I have learned that half of this battle is mental and I can say with confidence that I feel mentally prepared. 5 months ago I only semi-believed that I could do this. As the months progressed I still had doubts even as I grew fitter, stronger and more confident. Today I feel like my mind is ready as much as my body. I have my amazing coaches at Team in Training to thank for that. I could not have done this without their support, encouragement and wisdom. Long Beach, here I come!
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing