Tomorrow is the last day I have to wake up at 5:30 to head up to Palos Verdes and do a major run with my awesome team from Leukemia & Lymphoma Society team in training. Next week is the race – the big 13.1 miles. I’m nervous but anxious to get it over with. The excitement has worn off and training has become a bit of a drag. We’re in taper mode so we only do 6 miles tomorrow, then easy training this week in preparation for the event. Woo hoo! I can’t believe it’s finally here.
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing