Last week at group practice we ran 6 miles. It was hard to say the least. Most of our training is done through the hills of Palos Verdes. The coaches tell us we will thank them for training us on hills when it comes time for the marathon. The long runs really take a toll on your body. Specifically, the balls of my feet really started to ache and my toes felt numb. The more I read about the toll a marathon takes on the body, the more I am considering doing the half marathon. 13.1 miles is no small accomplishment, especially since I am NOT a natural-born runner. I think I would rather complete a half marathon feeling good than a full marathon feeling like I want to collapse and dealing with long term consequences to my almost 40-year old body. My fundraising goal of $2400 will remain the same.
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing