I ran Saturday’s 4-mile group practice with Maralyn, one of the team mentors who recently completed her first marathon during TNT spring season. Before I continue, let me just repeat the first part of that sentence and revel in the sound of it…I ran 4 miles. Yup! In only 3 short weeks we are already up to 4 miles. I can hardly believe it. I told myself I would run the first half, and run/walk the 2 miles back if I had to. But on the way back Maralyn taught us her 4/1 interval approach that got her thru an entire marathon. She runs 4 minutes, then walks 1. It made it so much easier. So I’m off now to go buy a new cool runner’s watch so I can set my intervals.
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing