My workouts this week have consisted of cross-training activities, swimming, beach volleyball. But today I got all geared up and went for a run. I managed to complete 2 miles, my farthest yet. I realize I have a long way to go but since I just started training and have NEVER been a runner, I think that’s pretty darn good. I realized that part of the reason I always hated running is that I never pushed through the hard part in the beginning. After the first 1/2 mile, your breathing starts to get into a rhythm and it gets easier.
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing