The woman jogging on the treadmill next to me today at the gym was very inspiring. She must be in her late 40’s, if not 50, and managed to run 6 miles in an hour. That’s a 10-minute mile for those of you that are math-challenged. She gave me kudos for taking up running given that I am so “well-endowed”. This made me laugh but truth be told, it does pose a challenge. It’s not that it hurts so much as it throws off your center of gravity and makes you feel very weighted down. I suppose this is why I have always preferred the elliptical trainer. Not to mention the cost of a good “D” cup sports bra. But there’s no way around this investment. The fitness apparel industry has us busty ladies by the…..balls.
- How to reach the top of your MLM comp plan….the best tip I ever got
- Top MLM Myths Debunked
- It’s election season – can we get political?
- Residual Income
- Which pill will you take?
- My new 90 Day Challenge is on
- Why I love what I do
- For things to change, you have to change
- The Duplication Formula for Success in Network Marketing